Sunday, March 30, 2008

On the floor no more

We got a bed! We had been looking around for a long time now. We hadn't been able to find anything we really liked or the ones we kind of liked were expensive. This weekend we weren't really even looking, we were by an outlet furniture store so we decided we would just stop by. We found the headboard on clearance and we loved it! It was awesome. I love a great deal!
This is a picture of us putting the bed together.
This is our new bed all put together.

4 comments:

Lant Family said...

nice bed. I love it! I also love a great deal. It makes me like things more when I know I got it for a steal. Maybe I am just still a cheap college student wife but I am pretty sure that is how I always want to be.

Stephanie said...

Wow! That is so nice! Matt and I really need to find one of those. I think we will be campin out on the floor for a while haha

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I love it! Thats awesome that you have a new bed to match your nightstands:):) New beds are always fun!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

You have been tagged go to my blog:):)

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds