Sunday, March 23, 2008

Family

My brother Todd suprised us this weekend and came home. He's been in Korea the past month or so and he lives in Palm Springs, so it was nice to see him! I just caught a picture of him in one of the many weird places that he falls asleep. The other picture is with him and my nephew Gavin. These two are great buddies!
Today we all got together and had an easter dinner. Then we played Bunko. Most of us had never played it before. My brother and sister in-law got us playing it. It was really fun. It's not very often that we are all together so it was really nice to see everyone.









2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

How Neat. I love seeing pictures of Todd. Is he still the jokester he used to be?
I love the pictures of your mom and dad playing Bunko. Your dad looks so serious and down to business with his specs on!

Stephanie said...

Wow, those night stands turned out great! Matt and I are doing that with a coffee table and end tables we got. They have metal bases that are a funky green color and the top is glass, so we figured we would just paint the metal black and with the glass on top they should be pretty good :) Looks like you guys are doing great! I miss you lots! I have been super busy planning the wedding, keeping my grades up, and working! haha life is crazy sometimes! We really need to get together though! We should plan a game night with Melissa and Ryan, Matt and I have this really fun game that is perfect for 6 people. :) I hope you are having a great weekend! xx Love, one of your two favorite sisters ;)

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds