Thursday, March 13, 2008

Husband tag



I have been husband tagged by Missy..

What is his name? Sterling John
How long did you date? Oh long enough I guess
How long have you been married? 9 months on the 27th
Who eats more sweets? Sterling loves those dunford donuts, he makes them look good. Unfortunately I can't do it as well as he does.
Who said I love you first? Probably me... but he was thinkin it!
Who is taller? Sterling
Who is the better singer? Sterling I love when he sings Celine Dion around chirstmas time!
Who is smarter? Well this one is a toughy. Sterling is smarter in life situations, and well I can spell real good.
Who does the laundry? Mostly me, but Sterling is good at helping out once and awhile.
Who pays the bills? Mostly Sterling, I'm usually sitting right next to him while he does it. So i guess both of us.
Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? If you are looking at it, Sterling does. He's closer to the door. I have this thing about being furthest away from the door.
Who mows the lawn? Sterling
Who cooks dinner? both of us for now.
Who drives? sterling
Who is more stubborn? Haha um...It really depends on the situation.
Who kissed who first? Sterling
Who asked who out? ha I invited him over for dinner, because my roommate said he was cool. After that Sterling asked me
Who proposed? Sterling did.
Who is more sensitive? Oh that's hard. Probably me. Sterling is pretty sensitive though.
Who has more siblings? Sterling does: 3 siblings, 3 half siblings, & 2 step siblings for a total of 8 Me: 4 brohas

2 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ahhhh...I am so glad you did that, that was so fun to read! What a cute couple you guys are!:):)

Shayleen Lunt said...

That's a cute one!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds