Wednesday, February 27, 2008

The other day we decided to rent a couple video games. I didn't know that Sterling would be so into it. He was really concentrating and I thought it was kinda funny. I'm glad he doesn't do this
too often, but i'm glad he still had fun.
Anyway, My little nephew, baby Gavin, was over this last weekend. He is so stinking cute. I caught some shots of him and grandpa playin. He was awesome this time because everytime I saw him he was in a good mood. I love happy babies!










6 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Ha! I don't think that Terry enjoys being a Grandpa! hehe

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lori said...

I love those pics, you got great one's.

Lori said...

I love those pics, you got great one's.

Lori said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Stephanie said...

haha... That picture of Sterling reminds me of when we were little and he played video games! Matt loves to play halo... it is his only weakness ;) But he loves me so much that he sold his XBOX yesterday... now that is love. He says he would MUCH rather have me over his XBOX... and it might have come down to that... I HATE halo :) Don't let him play too much ;) Love you guys!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds