Friday, February 15, 2008

Best Husband Award

Well. I missed writing on Valentines day. We spent the Day at the Utah Dental Association convention downtown. Then today, I had to take a radiology certification class for my job and Sterling was lucky enough to go with me. Afterwards we went to Taifoon to make up for valentines day. It was great! It's one of our favorite places to eat. Sterling was so great to go with me to the dental convention. What a great hubby. I guess he didn't mind, because we got some pretty cool free stuff. Like toothbrushes, toothpaste and mouth wash. :)

So anyway, right now we are taking care of the good old Burningham's dog. We love Ziah. This dog is a great dane and he's humungous!
If I just sit down Ziah will come sit on my lap. He think's he's smaller than he isAlso, since it's Valentines weekend I thought i would write something about my wonderful husband. Lately I just keep thinking about how sweet he's been.

The other day Sterling noticed that I had found some nightstands on ksl classifieds that I wanted. He called the next day while I was at work and got them for our room! I was so excited that he called! It was a nice suprise, because he knows I've been really wanting to use our lamps that we got for christmas.
Also couple of weeks ago I had strep. Sterling ended up taking care of me and making me his famous herbal teas and reutera. I got better pretty quick. Sterling has such a knack for healing. He seems to always know what to do for certain symptoms. It's great! I keep telling him he should make a career out of it.
I just appreciate Sterling for all he does. He is so caring and would do anything for anyone. He is such a great hubby and friend! Love you Sterling!

3 comments:

Lori said...

We love Taifoon too. We go there all the time. It is great! Cool you got nightstands, we will have to check them out. What a nice husband.

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Ahhhh... how sweet! Sterling is such a great guy isn't he:):) That is one BIG dog WOW! We need to hang out with you strangers up north sometime....sheeesh. Let us know when you wanna do a game night or something..:):)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

Hey...we totally need to get together! We LOVE guitar hero...that would be so fun!:) Your blog is so cute, I love checking for updates.

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds