Thursday, February 7, 2008

Firsts

Here are some pictures i found. The subject is "Firsts"
-First Birthday-
Sterling
April, 12 1986

Hayley
October 9, 1988


-First School picture--First time away from home, for a long period of time-
Sterling
Detroit, Michigan mission

Hayley
European nanny

I thought these pictures were kind of fun. I love the one of Sterling on his first birthday, he looks so surprised! I hope our babies look like him. I love his BIG eyes! I love looking at pictures. I decided that it's one of my hobbies to just sit and look at pictures and maybe scrapbook a few. We've been really slacking on picture taking, so we're definately going to do better at that. I'm really getting ridiculous though. Yesterday I told Sterling that I wanted to take a picture of us on our new pillows. (Weird, I know)I want more pictures, but I mostly wanted that picture because our pillows are amazing! My old one was practically nothing and as flat as all get out. Sterling's was as hard as a rock and he would wake up with a sore neck. Once we got these pillows we've never slept better! We both wake up rested now! We were going to buy two of them with our gift cards $100 for both, but we ended up getting 2 pillows for $16. Who said cheap isn't quality! Oh yea and totally off subject, I'm sad that Mitt dropped out. BUMMER.

1 comment:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Cute pics. Hayley - I so remember you as the quiet little precious cousin. Thanks for sharing.

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds