Sunday, June 14, 2009

What a beautiful place

I've had some pictures of the Draper temple for awhile and I've been wanting to post something about being able to go to the open house. I knew I was waiting for a reason, I just needed this last picture. We were coming down the mountain the other day and there was a spot in the road where we looked over and saw this. It was so pretty that we had to take a picture.
This one is of the templ in the process of being built
These two pictures are from a hike we went on


It was so great to go to the open house. The whole thing was so beautiful. I am just so glad that we have this beautiful building approx. 3 minutes away. No more excuses to not go. Has anyone been to the oquirre mountain temple open house yet?


4 comments:

Jeff & Erin said...

I love that first picture, so so beautiful!!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

WOW...that is a great picture! That temple is really pretty we enjoyed going through it too:)

Lauren Rawlings said...

wow those pictures really are gorgeous! I haven't been yet, but I want to go!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Those are beautiful photos! Oh, and I loved the John Schmidt arrangement!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds