Sunday, June 28, 2009

2 years

Sterling and I celebrated our 2 year anniversary this weekend. The doctor I work for gave us tickets to go see hello Dolly at Hale Theater. It was cute and pretty funny. Then we went and saw My sister's keeper which I was excited to see because I read the book. It was pretty good if you are in the mood for a sad movie. On our actual anniversary, saturday, we went to a chinese restaurant called Watermoon. We love going there. Afterwards we set up a big fort of pillows and blankets on our floor and watched Forever Strong. It is so much fun to spend time with Sterling every weekend. I love that we are able to have that time together. I love you Sterling. You are the best husband I could ever ask for. I am looking forward to a million more anniversaries.We have never been into the whole Sushi trend, but we decided to try it awhile ago and this has been our favorite ever since. It's called the Poker Roll.
I love you Forever Sweetheart


5 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

What cute pictures of you two! They could be engagement pics! You look gorgeous Hayley! Congratulations on two years.

Stephanie said...

I love all the picture of you guys, you are so cute together :) We went and saw hello dolly on Saturday with Matt's family and really liked it too :) I'm glad you had a good anniversary!

Lauren Rawlings said...

Um...so cute! I can't believe you've been married for 2 years it doesn't even seem that long! Can't wait to see ya at Marlena's stuff...

Lori said...

Happy Anniversary! I'm glad you guys had a great weekend. Those pics are really cute of you two.

Bryan and Sarah said...

Happy Anniversary! You both look great!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds