Sunday, November 16, 2008

Things I am thankful for

A. America

B. bed. I love bedtime.

C. The church. I'm thankful for the direction it gives me in my life and for the peace I feel from it every single day. I am also thankful for cars. I am so thankful that me and sterling are able to get to work everyday

D. dogs. Nice ones at least. Whoever said you can't buy happiness forgot about puppies. :)

E. ears so I can hear music. Music is awesome what would life be without it.

F. Family.

G. Grandmas. My grandma Harper is the most amazing happy lady. She is so funny. We love her.

H. health and happiness

I. Internet. It's so convienient when you are looking for something and I love all of the things you can learn and find.

J. Jobs.

K. kids. They crack me up.

L. Learning. I am thankful for the chance to be able to have a clear mind that is able to focus and understand things.

M. Marriage and the Mateer family. I love being a Mateer.

N. new inventions. What an amazing world we live in with new technology and inventions

O. orange dream machine from jamba juice. I'm thankful that sterling learned how to make a shake at home that tastes exactly like it. YUM

P. Pictures. I am a huge fan of them. I love looking at memories and scrapbooking them so we can look at them easily.

Q. Quiet times. Those quiet times are times I learn the most.

R. rain, especially at night and early mornings. I absolutely love it, it makes me sleep like a baby.
S. Sterling...that's a given. I am so happy to have him in my life forever and ever. I couldn't ask for a better husband.

T. Temples. I'm so thankful that we have so many that are so close. I am so happy and excited to be living near the new Draper temple.

U. underpants. i couldn't think of anything but underpants are a pretty good invention.

V. Vaccums. There is nothing like clean carpet under your toes.

W. Weekends and weather I love being home on the weekend when it snows! I love cuddling and being a home body.

X. X-tra time with my hubby. Ok this doesn't really start with an x but I wanted to think of something that I am actually thankful for, instead of a xylaphone or something because I'm not thankful for those. :)

Y. Being YOUNG!

Z. the zoo. Animals are cool and I'm grateful for them because they are cool.:)

2 comments:

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

I LOVE your A-Z of thankfuls! Such a cute idea and I think you did a GREAT job coming up with things for each letter:)

Stephanie said...

I like Z the best... "Animals are cool and I'm grateful for them because they are cool.:)" hehe We miss you guys and really need to get together!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds