Saturday, November 22, 2008

I love Christmas!

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? I love wrapping presents and it's more fun watching people open them.
2. Real tree or Artificial? artificial
3. When do you put up the tree?Thanksgiving day
4. When do you take the tree down? a week into January
5. Do you like eggnog? not my favorite. hot chocolate is better
6. Favorite gift received as a child? I loved my homemade barbie house. Mom, Tyson and Dad helped santa build it. It was my favorite. Thanks fam and santa
7. Hardest person to buy for? my brothers.
8. Easiest person to buy for? kids 12 and under and sterling
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes! I got it when I was younger
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail... I love getting mail and I love sending it. I am excited to send a christmas card out this year.
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? coal. just kidding um... I don't think I've ever recieved a bad gift. Never look a gift horse in the mouth. I think that if someone is nice enough to take time to get me a gift I appreciate it no matter what.
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? The ultimate gift, Elf, and Christmas Vacation
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? We started in October this year but mostly in november early december.
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? no I've recycled the gift wrap though
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? oranges, nuts and chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? of course!
17. Favorite Christmas song? "Step into christmas" by Elton John and I love "O Holy Night" especially the one by Josh Grobin the words are so good.
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Home for sure.
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzen, and Rudolf
20. Angel on the tree-top or a star? A star, it is more classy in my opinion
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? One on Christmas eve and the rest on Christmas day.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? People getting stressed about getting all of those gifts and losing sight of the what Christmas is all about. Also Black Friday. Big shopping crowds. Sure it's good to get a great deal but I think some people just go too far. I don't like when people get selfish and greedy either.
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? I love my parents tree. Every year each of us would get a new ornament to put on the tree. So all of them are different. I am excited for the day that my mom will give them up to each of us. :) ha no rush mom I know you love them.
24. Favorite food for Christmas dinner? Honey baked ham and mashed potatoes
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'm not sure yet.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I love the look of your new blog! :) I love that picture of you guys!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds