Sunday, September 28, 2008

Fall hike

On Friday me, sterling and my mom decided to go on a last minute hike before the day was over. It was so fun to go on a hike again. Sterling and I kep saying that we were going to go on a ton of hikes this summer but we never did because we've been so busy doing other things. Well we finally did it. It's kind of pathetic too because we drove like 3 minutes to get to the trail head.We had a lot of fun though and we had a beautiful view of the Draper temple on the way down.



2 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys are so cute :) We REALLY need to get together - I'll call you this week :)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

That sounds fun! Cute Pictures:) I LOVE Fall...everything is so pretty and you can't beat the fall smell:)

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds