Monday, September 29, 2008

cakes

Every since I was little I have loved baking. I liked making cookies and things, but I also liked to try new cake recipes. I remember making a triple chocolate torte from scratch when I was 10 years old. I haven't been into it as much as I use to, but here are some of the recent cakes I've made I think they look kind of good. Although sweets are great, I probably should start learning how to cook meals better now that I'm a wifey. Sterling is a better cook than I am.:)


I want to make this cake, I've always wanted to try to do those chocolate curls. plus it kind of looks like a two layer torte....veeeerryy yummy.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

You are making me hungry just looking at those! They look DELICIOUS! :)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

WOW...good job! Those are good looking cakes! I bet they taste reeeaaalllllllyyyyy good too:):)

Jeff & Erin said...

Those look great- and very yummy! I tried making Kaleb's birthday cake this year, it turned out OK- maybe I should just call you next year :)

Lauren Rawlings said...

Dang Hayley! I just made me hungry for cake, and at my current state that's not such a great idea. how are you though? It's been way too long since I've last heard from you.

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds