Tuesday, June 15, 2010

I am so happy


My lovely husband put in a new garbage disposal today.
I thoroughly enjoy it.
If I could I would put a bunch of things down it.....but
I think that would ruin it.

This takes me back to the day when Sterling was working two jobs.
One job doing maintenance on apartment buildings was more than pleasurable at times.
One day I helped him install garbage disposals in quite a few apartments
Can I say disgusting.
There were stinky sinks filled with nasty water, old food and other things I could not identify.
I probably should mention all of these apartments where occupied by girls.


So I guess i should restrain myself from testing the G.D. by throwing weird things down it.
(It is not a blendtec people)
Thanks babe for making kitchen duties a little easier though.




No comments:

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds