Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The past couple of weeks have been really busy that I haven't even taken time to post much. I wish I could get pictures of everything, but here are highlights of what I did get. My brother Teag got married on the 6th. It was a nice ceremony.
This is a picture of him and his wife Kiah
These are all of the girls in the family now. It's nice to get the number of girls upThis is the bouquet that I made for Kiah. I made my brother's boutaniere too.
It was so much fun.

My mom also turned 51 on the 6th. Doesn't she look young?
Me and sterling made her this homemade german chocolate cake.
It was a big cake!
Happy Birthday mom!

4 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

Thanks for sharing Haylee. Everyone in my family has been wondering how things went.

Shayleen Lunt said...

Oh, and HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO CHRIS!

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

How Fun! You are very talented! Great job on the flower bouquet...it is BEAUTIFUL!!!

Bryan and Sarah said...

Weddings are so fun! The bouquet you made is beautiful! The cake also looks great!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds