Sunday, January 4, 2009

2008

2008 was a great year. Here is a recap of what happened this year.

We celebrated our year anniversary in June
Went on our first road trip to St george
We made our first big purchase. A bed and computer
We went down to Antimony, Utah and stayed in cabins for a family reunion
We both went back to school
Got a raise
I got a new hobby
Sterling figured out what he wants to go into
I got to meet many people from Sterling's mission
We also celebrated many events with family
Celebrated my mom's 50th birthday
Sterling's sister Stephanie got married in May
Found out that Sterling's sister Melissa is having her 5th baby!
Sterling's parents had twins!
Celebrated Sterling's 23rd birthday and my 21st birthday
Celebrated Gavin and Kiera's 1st birthdays. (My nephew and sister)
My brother Teag got engaged and will be married in February
We had a great year and we are looking forward to celebrating many events in 2009

6 comments:

Bryan and Sarah said...

I like your Christmas pictures; isn't Christmas so fun?! Sounds like you had a busy but exciting year. Happy 2009!

Lori said...

Sounds like you guys did have a good year. A lot of milestones were hit.

Stephanie said...

Sounds like a great year!!! :) I really need to update my blog!

Likeursoperfect said...

I just realized that you two have a link to my blog, and I didn't even know you had one! It looks like you had a wonderful year!

Natalie said...

Sounds like you had a fun filled year pack with memories. Just wanted to let you know that I am doing a referral bonus with my business. For every bride you refer to me that places a order you will receive a $20 bonus and they will receive 25% off their invitation order. Hope you guys are doing well. My website is www.simpleexpressionsllc.com

WOLF-PACK said...

Hope you don't mind that I checked out your blog. Tell your mom she doesn't look anywhere near 50! I can't believe Teag is getting married!

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds