Sunday, October 12, 2008

I'm 21

I am officially 21 as of this last thursday 10-9-08 and I was born on 10-9-87 (kind of fun numbers that count down don't you think). It was a pretty fun birthday. Sterling brought home some very pretty flowers that he picked out himself. It was so cute and so nice! Sterling also took me to the cheesecake factory because I've been wanting to go there for so long. It was reallllly good. We only waited 10 minutes too which is pretty unusual I hear. The next day sterling took me shopping and I got some diffusors from costco. I love making our bedroom smell really good! I also got a clock that matches my decor perfectly! The week before, me and my mom went to girls night out while the boys were at priesthood and we got this clock for $20! I love great deals plus I love this clock! I also got a nice gift certificate from mom and dad mateer to get a pedicure. I've never had one and I am so excited to use it. On saturday we went with mom and dad harper to dinner and then today we got together to eat my favorite soup that sterling makes. The best part of my birthday was spending a lot of time with sterling and seeing family. I have one more very important task for next weekend. I am going to visit my grandpa...the person I share the birthday with Happy Birthday on thursday Grandpa. We talked on the phone which was great but I think it will be good to go visit him since we weren't together on our birthday this year. Anyway... it was a great weekend. I had a good birthday. Here are some pictures of the weekend. Sterling and I at the cheescake factory
The pretty flowers that sterling gave me
The clock and the diffusors
Out to dinner with mom and dad
US

5 comments:

Stephanie said...

You guys are so cute! :) It looks like you had a great birthday - Happy Birthday!!! :)

Ryan, Melissa, and Family said...

How fun! The Cheesecake Factory sounds SO GOOD right now! I love all the cute pictures.... Glad to hear your birthday was a fun one:)

Lauren Rawlings said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY HAY! hope it was a great one!

Stephanie said...

it was actually more like 2 1/2 hours - and he wasn't working on just me, he had a couple other small appointments in between :) I'm not sure if my head ache is from sensitive teeth or not... and I have been sick for almost 4 weeks with a cold :) haha But it's pretty much just that lingering cough now :)

Lori said...

It looks like you had a great birthday. I like the new background.

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds