Saturday, August 30, 2008

Weddings, weddings, weddings

It seems like we've been to so many weddings this month. It's been so fun to get some more married friends! Sterling's old mission companion Jayson got married on the 8th, My friend michelle got married on the 14th, and two of my cousins get married this weekend. It's been fun. My cousin Ashley got married tonight and had her reception at the Bungalow. It's so beautiful there. We decided to get some pictures.
Me and my cousin Ashley (She's great at doing hair)

My cute parents My brother Tyson, his wife Lori and baby Gavin
Sweet grandma Harper and her great grandbaby Gavin

2 comments:

Shayleen Lunt said...

For a second there, I was afraid you were going to say that you went to both receptions this weekend of your cousins...then I would have to be extremely jealous ;) Thanks for sharing that picture of Ashley. I'm so sad that I don't get to those special occasions very often!

Stephanie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time :) I love the pictures! We need to get together! :)

Text-Ads

Links

Feeds